When should I use MDLIVE?
- Instead of going to the ER or an urgent care center for a non-emergency issue
- During or after normal business hours, nights, weekends and even holidays
- If your primary care physician is not available
- To request prescription refills when appropriate. See prescription policy*
- If traveling and in need of medical care
What can be treated?
- Cold & Flu
- Ear Infection
- Insect Bite
- Joint Aches
- Sinus Infection
- Sore Throat
- And more!
Who are our doctors?
MDLIVE has the nation's largest network of doctors for telehealth services. On average, our doctors have 15 years of experience practicing medicine and are licensed in the state where patients are located. Their specialties include primary care, pediatrics, emergency medicine and family medicine.
Our doctors are committed to providing convenient, quality care and are always ready to take your call.